Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tanushree single at the moment

Enjoy here She has been compared to Bipasha Basu. Tanushree Dutta says it's a huge compliment. All those sexy steamy scenes are just a part of her job. She says that she is still a very simple and a shy person. Her onscreen image contradicts to what she is in real life. Tanushree enlightens us that she is not very comfortable doing hot scenes, but due to her professional commitments she does it. If some scenes are only shot to arouse the sexuality of men, then she will never do them, she adds.



Presently she isn't dating anyone. "I am not going around with anyone at the moment. I am single and very happy with this status. I am enjoying my time very well and at the moment I don't feel like seeing anybody," she tells us.

No comments: