Saturday, November 22, 2008

Katrina Kaif Sexy Magazine Photos

Katrina Kaif is quite popular among guys searching for the hot sexy pictures of Indian babes on the web. She is currently dating Salman Khan and has appeared on the covers of Cosmopolitan, Maxim and many other local magazines. It is rumored that Salman Khan is in love with Katrina and they are soon going to get married. I found some images of her magazine photo shoots that I am sharing here.




She appeared all sexy wearing a bold blue bikini on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine.
Katrina u r the most beautiful smiling women in indian cinema. i iike u very very much..your smile/your figure/your dressing sense/your every adas.Your innocent face, your alluring, enchanting and fabulous smile makes me evade from this real world to enter the Dreamworld.I am still single BUT if ever, I got a chance to meet you, thats will be my most lovable day, just like your smile.Katrina Kaif is undoubtedly most beautiful on the earth.Her beauty can not be measured in any manner whatsoever.She does not no how beautiful she

No comments: