Monday, November 17, 2008

Deepika Pathak We just love being with each.

Beautiful Deepika Padukone graces the cover page of the famous magazine 'Jade'. She is only two films old and already posed for many well-known magazines. Endorsers find her the perfect face for their cover as she is gifted with all ingredients of beauty. Her beauty, style and attitude speak million words. There are many who dies over her personality but she has already chosen her man at the beginning of her career and absolutely has no repentant over her choice rather happy to find true love at such an early stage





Deepika then consulted her doctors. "And they cut the idea down in time. My doctors said if I stick those tapes on my eyes for twelve hours a day the shape of my face would change forever and I'd end up looking Chinese for the rest of my life. So instead we got my makeup artiste Mallika Bhatt to do my eye makeup in such a way that my eyes looked slanted."
Deepika plays her second double role in Chandni Chowk… after Om Shanti Om. "Yes my second in a year. Two of out my three roles so far are double roles. It just gives me that much more confidence as an actor to know that directors think I can carry off a completely Indian and a Chinese look."

No comments: